Selasa, 11 November 2008

Foolishly In Love

The world turns me into nothing so called pure
A mere blow of lips promise barely kept
I don't know where this road takes me but I try to be sure
That I'm heading towards you with my own little step 

Romance is just splash spot on a dim corner of love in a room called sacrifice 
When the fancy of lights offer you overwhelming paradise 
The carousel has long stopped, still my mind's on rounding rapid 
Standing is the least I would do at this phase of a stupid 

Kissing on a top of a mountain is just fantasy 
Of both being foolish together
Sober would not come to you until it's over
Yeah you would notice it when heart shrinks to wee

So, just live light our while-it-last love days 
Who says that it's shameful being a fool
Never in love they are I must say
So, babe, let's swim our way together in this heart filled pool 

**
***

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

kalo ngga salah, ini puisi gw yg pertama ngeliat deh...

untuk sapa sih bu ? :)

nijananda mengatakan...

still, the question is better left unanswered ^_^ thanks for comin by