Senin, 17 November 2008

Pebbles

You are walking down the road, then suddenly some pebbles get into your shoes. Small maybe, but it's so uncomfortable to keep going to your destination without getting rid of the pebbles first. That's how sometimes we are distracted from our goals in life. Small pebbles are things such as killer teacher, school bullies, disloyal friends, tough neighborhood or broken family perhaps. But, hey ...If I look back now, I would say "It's a pity that I wasted my time grudging about those no need much worry pebbles and failed my destiny."

It's too late anyway, to rerun that episode of my life. At least now I understand and hopefully I would not have to take unnecessary turns anytime I encounter those small obstacles. 

Pebbles pebbles on the way
Don't you hustle into my way
This time I will survive
To make my life a big happy surprise 

**
***

7 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

I'll never look back
I have got no regrets
Cause time doesn't wait for me
I choose to go my own way...

what do you think bout that?

nijananda mengatakan...

Own way is every fighter's pray
To go to the furthest bay
Never lose your faith
to pursuit every dream await

Adrie 'Sihung' Astrajingga mengatakan...

This uptil now often became the problem for some people. spent time only to arrange the trivial problem that too much in exaggerated :D

swry if my english bad, just wanna say hi :blushing:

astrid savitri mengatakan...

That's right! and they are only pebbles anyway..nothing serious :)

thanks to visit (and follow) my blog(s)..and I think I'm going to love this blog too!

nijananda mengatakan...

Friends and words are two sides of a coin that become one .. I wish mine is infinity
Luv you all ^_^

FIM mengatakan...

Aku pusing bacanya..ah yang penting comentar tuk ema eh dema

hehehehe..

nijananda mengatakan...

maaciiiiiih ..sering2 mampir yah Kang ^_^ diantos