Sabtu, 15 November 2008


I
t's a big day today. I made a pot luck date with some friends from high school years. It's amazing to see them again after years. I can see that there are changes but still I feel their used to be scent. It's always a warming surrounding being with the people from your past, don't you think so? A glimpse of memory, a touch of familiarity..... blending so sweet. Well, I assume they all agree that I am the one with the big changes. Hmm... I'm not so surprised when one of them greet me with, "Hey, you look different!" It's not the first time I hear this quotation from my long-time-no-see friends. Makes me wonder, am I really  a big difference now, what did make me change radically? I haven't asked for others opinion but me myself would say that my life is so full of ups and downs, so many dark alleys yet so much luck for me to be grateful for. People changes hopefully for the better, but still the inner you would never cease. The essence that you were born with. All life changes would only be a beautiful garnish featuring our soul. Well, it's just a thought. Thank you for today, my friends ^_^


Friends are like stars, sometimes you can't see them but you always know that they are there in the sky 

0 komentar: