Sabtu, 22 November 2008

A Little Treat of Pessimism

I've already heard about the coffee wise story. You know, about how we should live this world. A coffee bean when boiled would not crush so easily, instead, it would make a big change to the water, the water would smell good, smell of a coffee. The thing is we should make a difference that effects to our surroundings. 


Well that's another story. Not so long ago, I find another wise way to live. Living is like steaming the rice on the stove. At first, set a big fire to soften the rice until the water ceasing then set a small fire to cook it well to the end of the process. That's how we get a nice steaming rice. When our age is on the starting point, we have to whip ourselves hard, setting our effort on fire. But when the days are half way our age, give it a break, slow our pace and start to think it over, count our blessing and our deeds, to reach within our soul. 

Wow, that's deep. Which ever way of this life might go, maybe to me life is playing my kite, soaring to the blue blue sky. I can play hard but also smooth, surrendering to where the wind goes. And when the kite's thread is snapped, the only way is the ground. Then I fly another. Hehehehe, I wish it could be that simple, but it is actually simple if we want it that way. Frankly, this day I am still plundering my time thinking over and over all the virtue stories and hesitating to grab my own way. It's a long and winding road, and I'm still lingering on this cross road. 


Here I am, standing all alone
On the barren land, on this cross road
The sun's on my head, the wind's playing with my hair
They cannot heal my solitude 

Straight is my brain, stiff is my bone
On this ragged heart, I quote
Why do I let myself living in despair
I never believe that life is so rude

I even wrote this to life
Dear life,
Would you let me be your master

So, here I am again, standing all alone
Within dry air and quench killer
Yet, I linger


**
***





3 komentar:

Mohamad Nafis mengatakan...

learn from nature around you, and you will be surprised that nature already shows the balance of life. It is us teh human who always thought that we rules the world, but naturally we destroy our world. Live your life as nature as earth and universe.

nijananda mengatakan...

to embrace our surroundings, is that correct, Major,Sir ^_^
to become one with mother nature and live in a balance ambience ... thanks for your insight *_^

Mohamad Nafis mengatakan...

nice thought of you..and well described...