Kamis, 13 November 2008

A Journey

Writing is a journey to search within our soul. This sentence actually frightens me because it means that what we write would reveal the truth of what lies beneath this earthly being. What if I find myself shallow, unworthy at all. What if I'm lacking in virtues and full of craps (sorry). Still, I will write anyway. That's for my self-expression, soothing this lone heart and hoping for a feedback either positive or negative. I'm open arms though I must admit a critic would end up with a frown at my brow, thinking why ..o why ... I'm not much as a socialite here where I live. I rarely find anybody here who suits my appetite in talking. Call me picky or unfriendly but I couldn't stand wearing faces when I have to deal with so-not-me people. But somehow, I need to talk, I long to babble like this. So, I choose to write with this simple language of mine. Mind my english will you. I hope there's somebody out there would enjoy reading this manifestation of my ego. 


My o my what a soul to seek
Can't you see that mind is full of tricks
The road is winding and the hills are steep
Must keep striving before I sleep

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

You can count on me sis !!! ^_^